Top Eliminator West/ Pacific ProComp

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top Eliminator West/ Pacific ProComp

Drag Racing

2 posters

Redding race

Steve

Number of posts : 100
    Registration date : 2009-03-06

Redding race Empty Redding race

Post by Steve August 29th 2011, 10:36 am

Is anybody going to Redding? Weare planning to go.
    Ron Clevenger

Number of posts : 95
    Registration date : 2009-03-03

Redding race Empty Re: Redding race

Post by Ron Clevenger August 29th 2011, 10:06 pm

Hey Steve, did you wake up from your nap Very Happy .

At this point the Clevenger Team is bringing both cars. Makinna is going to drive the red blown alky dragster and Curtis will drive the black car.

Hey, if we met in the final with the black car tell Butch I'll make him the same deal we did at Medford. Index is off and you guys can break out the thimble pulley Smile .

We ran the black car at Infinion a couple weeks ago thinking we could get some full pulls on the track. Starting line was not very good, so I had the "get down an alley" tune up in it. We ran back to back 6.39's. Still more in the car for sure.

Look forward to the Redding race. I have a feeling it's going to be a long winter after that.

Blessings.........Ron
    Steve

Number of posts : 100
    Registration date : 2009-03-06

Post by Steve August 30th 2011, 3:38 am

I heard you guys were at Infinion, running 6.39 is cool. your car is really coming on. We aren't able to go back to Medford for a match race, the car is still apart. I'm glad you guys will be at Redding, its just not right you not being there. I'm sure Butch will go for the same deal as we had at Medford if we can get ahold of the track.
    We took the trans and converter up to Rod at Spec Rite last week, nothing wrong just making some changes, he is swamped with work so we won't get our stuff back until late this week.
    Good to hear from you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 8:40 am