Drag Racing

Funny Car Fever

Curtis Clevenger
    Admin

Number of posts : 29
    Registration date : 2009-03-03

Funny Car Fever

Post by Curtis Clevenger on March 19th 2009, 9:56 am

It is the first race of the 2009 TEW season, Funny Car Fever April 24 and 25. Please remember to send in your pre-registration information early. This year I will need to provide a more accurate list of cars including the length of the tow rig. Lisa Jennings and I are working to insure we have the best possible pit area to accommodate our class. Your $200 track registration fee will include car/driver, 4 crewmembers and one tow rig/pit-parking pass. Any additional wristbands can be purchased at a discount prior to April 1st and www.619promotions.com. Registration information needs to be turned in to me by April 7th.

Hope to see all of you next month!

Thanks,
    Melanie

Pacific ProComp
    Curtis Clevenger

Steve

Number of posts : 100
    Registration date : 2009-03-06

Re: Funny Car Fever

Post by Steve on April 12th 2009, 5:52 pm

Pete--- Welcome aboard---Remember to protect yourself at all times. affraid
    teamoutcast

Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2009-03-04

Post by teamoutcast on April 12th 2009, 9:29 pm

Steve ---- I cant wait.This next weekend i will be up in sac to get my x-crew guy licensed in my dads car.Man i tell you i can not wait.

Ron Clevenger

Number of posts : 95

Post by Ron Clevenger on April 18th 2009, 9:59 am

Pete, is that car going to be an addition to TEW racing?

Blessings..........Ron.
    teamoutcast

Post by teamoutcast on April 20th 2009, 9:01 am

yes it is,we got his first 3 passes done this weekend and he did a AWESOME job.It was fun hanging out with Curtis all weekend also.I will see you this weekend as Stroupe Racing this time.
    Kenny B.

Number of posts : 12

Post by Kenny B. on April 26th 2009, 8:53 pm

What a great way to start our 2009 season!! Full Field of cars, and exciting action throughout eliminations!! Wheel stands, fire balls, side-by-side drag racing. TEW made a great presense and put on a heck of a show!! We were up in the stands for the last two rounds and everyone was going crazy in the stands over Curt and Steve LaBurn's wheel stands!! It was fun having Bucky Austin's front engine dragster in the group. I personally had a discussion with him after the race, thanked him for joining us and he is interested in trying to get us together for a race at his newly purchased Spokane Raceway in Washington...possibly. They might even be joining us for the Medford race.

Big Congratulations to Simon and his entire team. Great start to the season! Glad they were able to get their issues situated and make it through the rounds.

Ohh Curt it looks like the site is messed up. Was for me. It just showed a page trying to sell me the domain name for www.topeliminatorwest.com Laughing

Steve

Post by Steve on April 30th 2009, 2:07 pm

We had a great time at the races. Good to see everyone again. To bad we couldn't make more rounds. Looks like TEW put on a good show. Thanks to the Clevenger's and Pete for all the help trying to get us fixed.
    Pete, how long will the harasment go on about you working on a dragster ( long time ) Laughing

Steve

Ron Clevenger

Post by Ron Clevenger on April 30th 2009, 10:22 pm

Hey Steve, how long did it take Pete to figure out where the motor was located cyclops in that digger??

I noticed it didn't take him long to stop trying to lift the front body up.......bad back I suppose! Shocked

Sure was fun seeing your smiling face Pete, did miss your kids though! Sad

Blessings.........Ron.

Steve

Post by Steve on May 1st 2009, 4:56 am

Yea Ron, Pete kept trying to get in the car backwards when we warmed up. Shocked
    Butch has a new rear end ordered, hopefully we'll have it back together for the June race.
    teamoutcast

Post by teamoutcast on May 1st 2009, 6:39 pm

I had a blast this past weekend.I was a little confused when they told me to get into the car to warm it up and the was nothing in front of me.HAHAHA.Yes Butch did order his new rear end.He called me more and talked to me more this week than he has in the 6 years we have known each other. Very Happy The wife is working now and i might be starting next week so yes we may make the races from july on.Cant wait.Ron i know you missed the kids,you are more than welcome to take them for a weekend if you'd like.LOL

Ron Clevenger

Post by Ron Clevenger on May 1st 2009, 8:35 pm

teamoutcast wrote:
    Ron i know you missed the kids,you are more than welcome to take them for a weekend if you'd like.LOL

Your so kind and thoughtfull geek ...........a little to eager also scratch . Besides, I'm working on the race car now cheers , got to get it back together.

Blessings............Ron.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is January 19th 2019, 6:57 pm