Top Eliminator West/ Pacific ProComp

Drag Racing

Kenny Buzdas & Charlet Motorsports Marketing

Kenny B.
    Kenny B.

Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2009-03-03

Kenny Buzdas & Charlet Motorsports Marketing Empty Kenny Buzdas & Charlet Motorsports Marketing

Post by Kenny B. on June 11th 2009, 10:02 am

I just wanted to announce to everyone that myself and Tim Charlet of Charlet Motorosports Marketing are partners working towards getting me to the higher levels of NHRA Drag Racing. I am proud to say I am affiliated with Tim Charlet and we both look for great success as our journey working together begins. I will keep everyone posted as news breaks. Till then, keep your fingers crossed for us, we can always use a little extra help!

Kenny Buzdas & Charlet Motorsports Marketing CMMlogo

Keep an eye out for the new 1320 The Magazine which should be out soon. There is a focus on Ron and Curtis Clevenger that I did as well as a Funny Car Fever recap.

-Kenny B.

Last edited by Kenny B. on June 12th 2009, 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ron Clevenger

Number of posts : 95

Kenny Buzdas & Charlet Motorsports Marketing Empty Re: Kenny Buzdas & Charlet Motorsports Marketing

Post by Ron Clevenger on June 11th 2009, 10:18 am

Congratulations Kenny and a good move. If you want things to happen you have to posture yourself for opportunity. If you wait for it to come to you it's a remote chance. Reaching for the golden ring only happens through personal effort.

The Clevenger family is rooting for you cheers .

Blessings.......Ron.
    Steve

Number of posts : 100
    Registration date : 2009-03-06

Kenny Buzdas & Charlet Motorsports Marketing Empty Re: Kenny Buzdas & Charlet Motorsports Marketing

Post by Steve on June 11th 2009, 10:57 am

Hey good move Kenny. I hope things go good for you and we can see your smiling face on TV.
    Does this mean you'll start clicking it off at a 1,000 ft for practice--We hope.

Steve
    Kenny B.
    Kenny B.

Number of posts : 12

Kenny Buzdas & Charlet Motorsports Marketing Empty Press Release!

Post by Kenny B. on June 24th 2009, 1:27 am

Hello Everyone,

Today my marketing agent, Tim Charlet or Charlet Motorsports, sent out my first press release to a number of popular drag racing websites. If you find time please click on the link and jump over to the full press release on InsideTopAlcohol.com to see the PR on the website. More sites to come....

http://www.insidetopalcohol.com/showthread.php?t=25045

Hope you enjoy. More updates are to follow soon! Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend and my mom will shirts on hand for those who wish to purchase more!

Thanks,

Kenny B.

Kenny Buzdas & Charlet Motorsports Marketing KBlogo3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is June 16th 2019, 1:16 pm